What Is a Disposable Vape?
A disposable vape is a vaping device that is fully charged and filled with e-liquid by the manufacturer. You don’t need to charge or fill a disposable vape before using it and can begin vaping immediately after removing the device from its package. You can continue using a disposable vape until it runs out of vape juice or battery life. At that point, you’ll disposable of the device and replace it with a new one. Disposable vapes are the simplest and most convenient vaping devices on the market. They’re also incredibly beginner friendly, which might make a disposable vape the ideal choice for you if you’re new to vaping and are trying to figure out what type of device to try first.
So, what is a disposable vape pen? Reading this article, you’re going to become an expert. We’re going to explain how disposable vapes work and describe their benefits. We’re also going to talk about the things we’ve done here at Innokin to revolutionize the field of disposable vapes.
How Do Disposable Vapes Work?
A disposable vape consists of four primary components: the battery, the logic board, the wick and the heating coil. Those components work together to ensure that the device works safely and delivers a flavorful, satisfying puff every time. Here’s how disposable vapes work.
- The battery supplies power to the device. The battery in a disposable vape can usually supply several hundred puffs before it dies. At that point, you’ll need to replace the device unless the battery is rechargeable. If you have a disposable vape with a USB port, you can recharge the battery when it dies and continue using the device until it runs out of vape juice.
- The logic board controls the functions of a disposable vape. It interfaces with the battery and the puff sensor to deliver power to the heating coil when you puff on the device. The logic board is also responsible for the device’s safety functions, which may include automatic overheating, short circuit and low voltage protection. In a rechargeable disposable vape, the logic board also handles the charging function and ensures that the battery stops charging when it reaches its target voltage.
- The wick holds the disposable vape’s e-liquid and supplies the heating coil with vape juice. In most disposable vapes, the wick is wrapped around the coil. When you vape, the coil vaporizes the vape juice in the inner part of the wick. After you puff on the device, the process of absorption brings more vape juice to the coil from the outer part of the wick. This continues until the wick is dry, and at that point, it’s time to replace the device.
- The coil is a heating element made from a metal or alloy with a high electrical resistance. When electricity passes through the coil, the resistance causes the coil to produce heat, which vaporizes the e-liquid.
All disposable vapes are puff activated, which means that the device generates vapor when you puff on the mouthpiece. Between puffs, the wick refreshes the coil with more vape juice. That process continues until the wick is dry, or the battery runs out of power.
What Are the Benefits of Disposable Vapes?
If you haven’t switched to vaping yet and are trying to decide what your first device should be, you’ll probably be very happy with a disposable vape. Here are some of the biggest benefits of disposable vapes.
- They’re the easiest vaping devices to use.A disposable vape never requires an instruction manual. You instinctively know how to use it, and it’s ready to use immediately when you remove it from the package. You never have to charge or fill a disposable vape before using it.
- They’re very small and light.Disposable vapes aren’t just the smallest vaping devices on the market – a disposable vape is also much smaller than a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. You’ll definitely enjoy the fact that you no longer have to walk everywhere with the telltale outline of a cigarette pack visible through your pocket.
- They’re inexpensive.Buying a disposable vape is a great way to introduce yourself to vaping because it’s less expensive than buying a full vape kit and a bottle of e-liquid. A disposable vape typically lasts hundreds of puffs before running out of vape juice, and some modern rechargeable disposable vapes last thousands of puffs. Since disposable vapes often last several days before requiring replacement, they’re among the cheapest vaping devices on the market.
- They’re as satisfying as cigarettes.Disposable vapes typically use e-liquids with high nicotine strengths, so they can deliver nicotine very efficiently. That’s very important because a disposable vape is likely to be your first vaping device – you need it to feel as much like a cigarette as possible. Our disposable vapes also have a couple of additional enhancements that make them even more satisfying; we’ll discuss those shortly.
- They’re enjoyable to use.One of the most important developments in disposable vapes over the past couple of years is that they’re now available in a wide variety of different flavors. There’s such a wide variety of flavors available that you should have no trouble finding at least one flavor that’s a perfect fit for your personal taste. Disposable vapes are also great for people who love variety because you’ll probably never run out of different flavors to try.
What Are the Different Types of Disposable Vapes?
There are two different types of disposable vapes: rechargeable and non-rechargeable. If you have a non-rechargeable disposable vape, you’ll need to replace the device when it runs out of either e-liquid or battery power. With a rechargeable disposable vape, on the other hand, you can recharge the battery when it dies and continue using the device until it’s completely out of vape juice. Both types of disposable vapes have their own benefits.
Benefits of Rechargeable Disposable Vapes
Rechargeable disposable vapes like the Innokin INNOBAR V3 have several benefits, and the first benefit is that they typically have higher e-liquid capacities and can deliver more total puffs. The INNOBAR V3, for instance, delivers up to 6,000 puffs and has an impressive e-liquid capacity of 15 ml. Since the you can recharge the battery when it dies, you’ll have no trouble using every drop of e-liquid in a disposable vape. With a non-rechargeable device, on the other hand, there’s always a chance that the battery will die before the device is completely out of vape juice.
Rechargeable disposable vapes often have a great deal more e-liquid than their non-rechargeable counterparts, but they usually don’t cost significantly more. Since a rechargeable device may last several days longer than a non-rechargeable one before you need to replace it, using a rechargeable device can greatly reduce your daily vaping expenses.
Benefits of Non-Rechargeable Disposable Vapes
Although they may not last as long as rechargeable devices, non-rechargeable disposable vapes have a benefit of their own: they’re usually much smaller than rechargeable devices. All disposable vapes are extremely small and portable – but if you want a device that you can use extremely discreetly and that you’ll barely feel in your pocket at all, you’ll probably enjoy using a non-rechargeable disposable vape.